Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hellooo....today was like so damn boring...got one person pass away in my school...the newspaper got put...so in the morning the school had a prayer that lasted like 45minutes...waste time sia...i dun even noe hu the hell this guy is n u wan me pay respect to him...fuck lar...not my prob his mother kill him rite...anways after that i go class watch shutters...quite nice lah...but not really scary lah...i watched the thai version...then after that i go my tamil class...it was so boring...we did sum wrk n play this educational game..hu wan play this kind of stupid game??...then after that i go bck my class...the class was watchin "i not stupid"...got subtitles lah so i still understand...funny sia...but a little bit sad lah...then i go hme n my parents ask me do history wrk...then i nvr do well so they scold me n give long lecture...lame sia...then nw i blogging lor..kk

No comments: