Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello people...today i think was like my best day eva...woke up at about 3am in the mornin to go my cousins hse..nvr sleep down there...we played Xbox like hell...then we went out...my parents gave me 100bucks ta get new soccer shoes...my old one had worned out n i purposely tell my parents that it was very tight...anyways...my new soccer shoes is like damn style...black n white...i was at sports link lah at north point...i taking my shoes time hor..this really hot girl bumped in to me...n she was like "sorry" n im like "wadeva"...i nevr pay much attention to her lah...then my cousins told me that she kept lookin at me...sia lah...jackpot man...then suddenly i realise..mayb she angry cuz i said wadeva...o shitt...then when i was paying she came to me an said "hi" and i was like "okkkkkkaaaaaeeeeeyyyy....."...i quickly analyse...i have this really cute girl in front of me so what should i do...my cousins were like damn shocked lor...y woulda gal say hi to a dum ass like me(i nvr hit jackpot b4).....i ignore her lah cuz i dunno wad to say..then when i going out she asked" could i have your numba?" n ya...thats what i did lor..i gave her my num n i left...then i went to watch movie...i m still shocked lah...dunno wad to say...found out that her name is jennifer...n she studies in st.nicholas gals...dunno wad class lah...well...bb...still shocked...haiz

No comments: